Autex Quietspace Lattice Torus
NOTE: All of our products are strictly made to order. Due to extensive delays with manufacturing and limited supplies we strongly advise you to contact us before placing any online orders. Our standard turn around time from place of order is 4-6 weeks for manufacturing. Please then allow an additional 3-4 days delivery via our Road Express service. Overnight Express is not available in all states.
Autex Quietspace Lattice Torus Acoustic Baffles
Redefine your environment with Autex Quietspace Lattice Torus ; a premium range of suspended acoustic absorbing baffles constructed from Autex Cube. Artistically designed with functionality in mind; Lattice is ideal for reducing reverberated noise and controlling the echo of background chatter.
Quietspace Lattice Torus is constructed from Autex Cube is made from 100% polyester and manufactured in New Zealand under Autex’s ISO 14001 accredited Environmental Management System. Containing a minimum of 65% post-consumer recycled material, Autex Quietspace Lattice Torus is the obvious choice for sustainable acoustic control.
Autex Quietspace Lattice Torus is a non-toxic, non-allergenic and a non-irritable product making it ideal for environments where health and safety is key including hospitality, offices and the education sector.
Ordio Acoustics are a preferred supplier of Autex Quietspace products, our years of experience in sound management and acoustic installations provides our customers with the knowledge and support they can rely on. Ordio Acoustics offers acoustic materials at competitive pricing and bulk discounts for Corporate, Government and Education sectors Australia Wide. Talk to us today about Quietspace Lattice Torus.
|Dimensions||145 x 72.5 x 29.3 cm|
- Premium sound absorption and balanced acoustic performance
- Highly durable providing long term stability and performance
- Light weight and easy to install
- Available in a range of colours and designs
- Made in New Zealand
- Manufactured using a minimum of 65% post-consumer recycled material
- Made from 100% polyester fibres without chemical binders and certified low VOC
- Safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-irritable
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Does not contain any Red List chemicals
- Decorative and functional acoustic absorption system for office, education, retail, hospitality and commercial interiors
- Minimise noise in the interior environment and create a unique aesthetic