Open the realms of acoustic design flexibility with Autex Quietspace 3D Tiles S-5.46; a modular acoustic wall tile designed to create a contemporary finish and add simple and effective acoustic control to any interior environment.
Autex Quietspace 3D Tiles are extremely decorative and functional acoustic solution for typical wall mounting applications such as residential, education, retail, hospitality and commercial interiors. However there really is no limit to the applications that the Autex Quietspace 3D Tiles S-5.46 can be applied to. Ordio Acoustics are Australia’s most preferred supplier of Quietspace products.
Autex Quietspace 3D Tiles S-5.46 are lightweight and semi-rigid, they redefines sustainable design whilst reducing reverberated sound and controlling background noise. Made from 100% polyester and containing a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material, Autex Quietspace 3D Tiles S-5.46 is completely safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic, non-irritant and certified low VOC.
• Decorative and functional acoustic wallcovering for education, retail and commercial interiors
• Minimise noise in interior environments
• Hook-and-loop surface for education and commercial sectors
• Protective layer for palsterboard
• Alternative finishing to paint
Autex Quietspace 3D Tiles are our stylish and high performing version of wall art. In packs of 6 that include all the fixings you need to install, our lightweight and semi-rigid 3D Tiles are super easy to put up all while giving you the freedom to mix and match both colours and styles. With 15 colours in eight different designs, you can create a feature that reflects your own style and environment.
But they don’t only look good, they are high performing as well; specifically designed to reduce and control echo creating a more focused and productive space. Just like the rest of the interior acoustics range, durability, longevity and performance are assured.
1. I understand that there are no refunds or exchanges for this product.
2. I accept the manufacturing and freight lead time when placing an order for this product.
3. I understand that the colours on my screen may not match the actual product.
4. I understand this product may have a MOQ and will order no less than the MOQ.